A handful of math jokes to share with your Montessori child this weekend! Enjoy!
1. What does the zero say to the eight?
2. Why is the obtuse triangle always upset?
Because it’s never right.
3. What did the acorn say when it grew up?
Geometry! (Ha! Gee. I’m a tree! That’s a laugh-out-louder!)
4. What do mathematicians eat on Halloween?
5. How do you keep warm in a cold room?
Go to a corner- it’s always 90 degrees.
6. What did one decimal say to the other?
Did you get my point?
7. Did you hear about the mathematical plant?
It has square roots.